INTEREST RATE OF 4.08% APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
Teach your children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews the benefits of saving. Help prepare them for a brighter future!
- Children age 17 and under
- Minimum opening deposit of $5.00
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Account will be converted to a Statement Savings Account at the current interest rate once the minor reaches 18 years of age.
- The interest rate of the Kids Super Savers Account is in effect until the account reaches a balance of $1,000. At that time, the interest rate will be the then current Statement Savings rate.
These rates are effective as of November 1, 2015 and subject to change without notice. These rates apply to new money accounts opened in one of our convenient locations. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 4.08% APY applies to balances up to $1,000.00 for account holders up to age 18. If the balance exceeds $1,000.00 the APY will be .05% on the entire balance in the account. Interest is paid monthly at current savings rate on all daily collected balances. Parent or Guardian may be required to open a deposit account in order to qualify for this program. Limit one Kids Super Savers Account per minor. Any withdrawals or transfers that exceed the 6 withdrawal limit per statement cycle will result in a $3.00 fee. We invite you to check out our Fee Schedule before utilizing any of our fee-based services because fees may reduce earnings on the account.